We’re hiring! Are you looking for great pay, a career opportunity and a dynamic company to work for. All Weather Contractors Roofing Division is growing fast and we need you. We have an immediate opening for an experienced Roofing Sales Manager with top level project management background. We are located on the West side (295 and Normandy Blvd.) We serve multi-family housing, apartment complexes and some commercial customers. We are looking for the right person to join our team at this exciting time. A talented, driven and professional individual with extensive Roofing field knowledge is just the right fit. The safety and health of our employees is always our top priority. We offer complete support from our construction management team to be successful.
All Weather Contractors is proud to offer TOP pay in the industry, benefits package, company vehicle, job advancement, latest drone technology and safety equipment. We provide you with excellent support from our home office and your success, safety and well-being is our priority.
Qualified applicants will have:
- At least 7-10 years verifiable work experience in selling multi-family and commercial roofing projects, including re-roofing and some new construction.
- Must be able to accurately define a scope of work for potential large-scale multi-building re-Roofing and repair projects.
- Successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of pricing in the multi-family roofing industry.
- Bring multi-family roofing contacts and sales leads to the table.
- Follow-up on existing sales leads and customers to feed the pipeline for continued work.
- Work with existing subcontractors to plan roofing projects and also assist in on-boarding new roofing subcontractors for new work.
- Knowledge of all types of roofing including, TPO, flat roof, shingle, metal in a multi-family environment.
- Should be able to make recommendations to customers for spray on coating vs. re-roofing or repair.
- Should be able to complete a scope of work; including pictures and pricing to assist in the bid/proposal process.
- Knowledge in drone operation and technology a plus.
- Strong computer skills needed including Microsoft Outlook e-mail, Word documents and Excel spreadsheets. Ability to learn new construction/roofing software as needed.
- Ability to manage roofing projects through subcontractors.
- Work directly with customers to achieve maximum quality results in a timely manner.
- Complete quality control measures and inspect roofing projects from beginning to end.
- Professional, with leadership capabilities.
- Be knowledgeable of OSHA roofing and safety requirements and focus on job site safety.
- OSHA 30 a plus.
- Understand roofing installation practices, materials, codes & regulations to complete appropriate Project Management on site.
- Requires ability to use ladders, scaffolding, and related equipment as needed for scopes of work and inspection/quality control.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs as needed.
- Successful completion of drug test.
- Ability to pass background check with no felonies.
- A clean driving record and valid driver’s license (WILL VERIFY).
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on all Federal, state, and local laws. All Weather encourages former military and veterans to apply. We participate in the Florida drug-free workplace program. We participate in E-Verify. Our company offers employee and training opportunities for Section 3 Residents.