We’re hiring! Are you looking for GREAT PAY, a career opportunity and a dynamic company to work for?
All Weather Contractors is a growing GC based in Jacksonville, FL. and we have an opening for a skilled Project Manager for our multi-family construction renovation group. We are looking for a person who has solid work experience in apartment rehab projects (both interior and exterior) and will work alongside our Vice President/Owner to assist in leading client meetings, organizing information and scopes of work for the project and prepare proposals and contract documents. Duties also include coordinating subcontractors, managing employees, overseeing job site safety, organizing suppliers and materials and meeting completion schedules. Prior experience relating to property management companies and owners is helpful. Professional, with good communication skills. The safety and health of our employees is always our top priority. We offer complete support from our management team and the Jacksonville home office to be successful in the field.
Qualified applicants will have:
- 5+ years as a Project Manager completing multi-family rehab projects.
- 7-9 years proven apartment renovation. work at a strong Superintendent level very helpful.
- Experience in a variety of renovation projects; including interior apartment renovations and club houses, as well as smaller scopes of add-on work such as hardscapes, fencing, gazebos, signage, fountains.
- Verifiable work experience preparing scopes of work and proposals for clients. Contract document experience also helpful.
- Experience supervising procurement processes, with hands-on knowledge of coordinating materials/inventory on job sites.
- Ability to work with multiple trades on site and manage work schedules and completion dates for our clients.
- Experience with quality control processes throughout the duration of the project.
- Solid problem-solving skills and ability to complete Change Orders as necessary and still complete project deadlines.
- Live in the area and have local contacts and connections. Work with local subcontractors to on-board them and get them approved to work with our company.
- Understanding of local codes, permitting and enforcement agencies as needed.
- Bi-lingual Spanish a real plus.
- Ability to be part of a team and communicate with home office about project status.
- Very strong computer skills, with Outlook e-mail, Excel and Word required.
- Will work with new construction software to update project details, pictures and schedules as needed.
- Professional, with leadership capabilities.
- A clean driving record (will be checked).
- Successful completion of a background check and a drug test (will be checked).
All Weather Contractors is proud to offer great pay, company vehicle, solid benefit package, safety equipment, cutting edge technology and job advancement.
Serious candidates should send their resume, salary requirements and personal contact phone number/e-mail information to the e-mail listed below.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees based on any Federal, state and local laws. All Weather encourages former military and veterans to apply. We participate in E-Verify. All Weather Contractors participates in the Florida drug-free workplace program. Our company offers employment and training opportunities for Section 3 Residents.